Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, New Orleans
About Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, New Orleans
Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, New Orleans - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 7 Victory Ave, New Orleans, LA 70124, United States
Ticket Price: 4 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 9.1K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Garden, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Carousel Gardens are loved for its beautiful carousal rides that light up after dark and put a big smile on children of all ages. The 100 year antique wooden carousel ‘flying horse’ carved by Loof and Carmel, is the crowd-puller and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
For locals and tourists, taking a ride here is simply one of those experiences you cannot miss out on. Do take a walk around the rest of the City Park when you visit.
Carousel Gardens Amusement Park Information
- Pets are not allowed inside the park.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- Wristbands are non-transferrable and are invalid if torn, cut or ripped.
Carousel Gardens Amusement Park Ticket Prices
- Adult: USD 4/person.
- Kids 36” & under get admission free.
- USD 18 for unlimited rides or USD 4/ride.
- Paid admission to the Amusement Park also includes admission to Storyland.
- For other prices, visit the official website .
Carousel Gardens Amusement Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Tuesday through Thursday: 11.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Friday: 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
- Saturday: 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
- Sunday: 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Closed on Mondays.
- The Amusement Park will be closed for private functions.
Early Fall Season:
- Saturday & Sunday: 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Open on Labor Day: 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Closed During VooDoo Fest.
Late Fall Season: Almost the whole month of November, park is closed.
- Celebration in the Oaks Season: (November end to January)
- And open nightly during Celebration in the Oaks (with admission to Celebration in the Oaks).
- Sunday through Thursday: 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
- Friday & Saturday: 6.00 pm to 11.00 pm.
Open on Memorial Day: 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
Closed for Endymion Closed on Mardi Gras Day.
How To reach Carousel Gardens Amusement Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: Marconi at Victory
- By Tram: at Museum of Art
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi.
Restaurants Near Carousel Gardens Amusement Park
- Timken Centre
- Two Sisters Cafe
- Burger King
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
Absolute gorgeous place to go and relax, or walk, run, skate whatever you feel. It's secluded enough to where u can be alone but also have people close by to feel safe alone. Enjoy yourself!
Such a beautiful place with lots of things to do for little ones and big ones too. The decorations will leave anyone breathless.
We love it! The entire family comes all the time. My favorite time was during Christmas in the oaks and we came at night. It was AWESOME
Everything was really fun other than one of the workers who was very very rude to my little brother who is an autistic child. Its inexcusable. Completly ruined my day.
A safe and garden-like amusement park designed for young children. The miniature train is a nice way to tour a section of City Park. It's about a 12-minute ride. Entry to Carousel Gardens is $4 and the miniature train is $4.
- Nearby Attractions
- Croissant D'or Patisserie
- Cafe Du Monde
- Airboat Swamp Tours
- Royal Carriages
- Bourbon Street Balcony
- Gray Line New Orleans
- Aloft New Orleans Downtown
- The Pelham Hotel
- Brothers Food Mart
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans