Chartres Street, New Orleans
About Chartres Street, New Orleans
Chartres Street, New Orleans - Address
Address: Chartres St, New Orleans, LA, USA
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 570 times in trip plans
Walking Area, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Chartres Street is flooded with restaurants, antique shops, art galleries and local shops that are a treat for shopaholics. Eventhough not as popular as Bourbon street and Royal Street, Chartres Street has the gorgeous St. Louis Cathedral and Jackson Square!
The Chartres House Cafe has a classic New Orleans menu while the Daisy Dukes’ delicious Cajun food dishes are something you simply cannot miss when in the city.
Chartres Street Ticket Prices
- Individual attractions on the street may have an admission fee.
Chartres Street Opening and Closing Hours
- Individual attractions on the street have different timings.
How To reach Chartres Street by Public Transport
- By Bus: Dauphine at St Ferdinand.
- By Tram: French Market Station
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Chartres Street, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter
- W New Orleans - French Quarter
- Majoria's Commerce Restaurant
- Hotel St. Pierre
- Hyatt French Quarter New Orleans
- New Orleans Welcome Center
- Chateau Hotel New Orleans
- Steamboat Natchez
- Motel 6
- Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans