City Park, New Orleans
About City Park, New Orleans
City Park, New Orleans - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1 Palm Dr, New Orleans, LA 70124, USA
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 05:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 20.5K times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Spread across 1300 acres, the New Orleans City Park has mesmerised visitors since 1854. Watch open air concerts, burn off those calories on the jogging, walking and biking tracks, do yoga, go boating, play tennis or just relax and smell the flowers and the watch the world going by. This park is the perfect place to unwind and relax. Tailor your day around City Park using New Orleans trip planner.
City Park Information
- All dogs must be on leash.
- Commercial photography requires official permission.
City Park Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
- Tickets are required for night events.
City Park Opening and Closing Hours
- The park is open 30 minutes prior the official sunrise till 30 minutes after official sunset.
How To reach City Park by Public Transport
- Museum of Art Tram
- Beauregard Circle Bus stop
Restaurants Near City Park
- Morning Call Cafe
- Ralph’s on the park
- Cafe NOMA
- Steak Knife Restaurant
- Burger King
- Toups Meatery
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
City Park, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hyatt French Quarter New Orleans
- New Orleans Welcome Center
- Chateau Hotel New Orleans
- Steamboat Natchez
- Motel 6
- Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown/french Quarter
- La Galerie Hotel
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Daiquiri Stop
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans