About Emeril's, New Orleans
Overview of Emeril's
Walking past the city of New Orleans, you will come across Emeril's. Emeril's is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
Attractions like Frenchmen Street, Preservation Hall, R T A, Jamie Hayes Gallery and Metairie Cemetery are the usual crowd pullers of New Orleans and you might easily miss out Emeril's amidst these top things to do.
Emeril's is generally not available on the guided New Orleans tours, but there are plenty others that are worth visiting.
More about New Orleans
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use New Orleans trip planner for personalization.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in New Orleans like Moxy New Orleans Downtown/french Quarter Area, Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans and Hyatt House New Orleans Downtown.
Choose from variety of exclusive New Orleans vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach New Orleans and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Book Emeril's Tickets And Tours
This city sightseeing tour lets you absorb centuries of history, culture, sights and sounds of the dynamic city New Orleans. The famous French Quarter, the elegant Garden District and the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway are just a taste of what you’ll experience on this insightful tour.
Nowhere is Louisianaâs wildlife more abundant than in the swamps and bayous of New Orleans . After crossing the Mississippi River, take a boat ride through these swamps and bayous and be on the lookout for alligators, raccoons, snakes, turtles and native birds. Hear stories from your guide about local Cajun culture and the mysteries of the swamps and bayous.
For as low as $40 a day, see more and save more with New Orleans Power Pass! For one low price, visitors receive free entry to all the most exciting attractions in town -- a combined value of almost $500USD in admission fees.
Board the historic Steamboat Natchez to the delightful tunes of the Steam Calliope. Experience the sights and sounds of river life that enchanted characters of history and literature - like Mark Twain's Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer - and see the bustling activity of America's second largest port!
Share your experience - Rate Emeril's, New Orleans
This was our first stop upon arriving to New Orleans. We walked up not realizing that the majority of people there make reservations. Despite our lack of familiarity the staff made us feel at home right away. We didn't have to wait for a table for two. The service was excellent, and the food was worth the price. The grilled pork chop (well done) with caramelized sweet potatoes is a must try!
Staff was amazing. Service was amazing. Food was out of this world. Got the fried and roasted chicken plate for two and it was HUGE. Staff members were very sweet and caring. Wanted to try desert so bad but was completely stuffed. Will definitely be back whenever I can.
Despite it being a reservation only restaurant. I was very impressed they had a small area with a few tables for walk-ins. We ordered 2 of the appetizers, a salad, and a cheese plate. Which was all very tasty. Our waitress was very helpful. We went with her recommendation of cheeses and was very happy. This experience fulfilled a bucket list item for my wife.
Service was great. Food was delicious. Drinks were awesome. I enjoyed it and will not be nit picky. I had a good time. Joey and his team took good care of us.
Excellent service. Food was a mixed bag. Their calamari was original and extremely good. The chicken dinner for two was hit and miss. The fried portion was fairly tasteless but the roasted half was good. Overall a good experience but a bit pricey for what you get food wise.
- Other Attractions
- Rio Grande Scenic Railroad
- Great Sand Dunes Lodge
- Great Sand Dune Oasis
- San Luis Valley Regional Airport
- San Luis Valley Brewing Company
- San Luis Valley Church Of Christ
- Calvary Bible Chapel
- Christian Science Society
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Lds
- San Luis Valley Baptist Church
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Rio Grande Scenic Railroad
- 5 Star Hotels Near Great Sand Dunes Lodge
- Hotels Near Great Sand Dune Oasis
- 5 Star Hotels Near San Luis Valley Regional Airport
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near San Luis Valley Brewing Company
- Cheap Hotels Near San Luis Valley Church Of Christ
- 5 Star Hotels Near Calvary Bible Chapel
- 5 Star Hotels Near Christian Science Society
- Cheap Hotels Near Church Of Jesus Christ Of Lds
- 5 Star Hotels Near San Luis Valley Baptist Church
- City Tripplans
- New Orleans Itinerary 5 Days
- New Orleans Itinerary 2 Days
- New Orleans Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to New Orleans from New Orleans
- 1 Day Trip to New Orleans from New Orleans
- New Orleans Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to New Orleans from New Orleans
- New Orleans Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to New Orleans from New Orleans
- New Orleans Itinerary 7 Days