Events and Festivals in New Orleans, Louisiana
Events and Festivals in New Orleans
- Mardi Gras: Mardi Gras is an annual carnival celebration in New Orleans. The entire city comes together and enjoys the festivity. Depending on Easter, Mardi Gras schedule can fall on any Tuesday between February to March.
- New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival: This festival usually takes place at the end of April or beginning of May. The Jazz Fest is the celebration of the unique culture and heritage of New Orleans. It features music, food, handmade arts and crafts, parades and much more.
- Independence Day French Quarter Fireworks: The 4th of July brings about a sense of national pride in New Orleans. ‘Dueling Barges’ is an electrifying fireworks show which is done to the tune of patriotic music.
Other festivals in New Orleans include Annual Joan of Arc Parade, New Orleans Spring Fiesta, Freret Street fest, New Orleans Oyster Festival and Tennessee Williams Literary Festival.
Trip plans for New Orleans
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of New Orleans
New Orleans Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of New Orleans
Small-Group Tour of Oak Alley and Laura Plantation from New Orleans 299 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs 30 Mins
Go beyond New Orleans to tour two grand Louisiana plantations on the banks of the Mississippi River. Watch guides in period c...Book Now
Historic French Quarter Haunted Restaurant and Cocktail Tour New on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Laissez le bon temps rouler!New Orleans is a spirited city. Home to famous cocktails and infamous haunted places, we celebrat...Book Now
Save 7%French Quarter Historic Segway Tour New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Our New Orleans French Quarter Historic Segway Tour explores downtown New Orleans, including the world famous French Quarter....
Save 7%French Quarter Horse and Carriage Ride with Optional Cemetery Tour 4 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
This mule-drawn carriage tour is as iconic to New Orleans as a steamboat ride or a plate of beignets! If you are looking for ...
- Events & Festivals in Biloxi
- Events & Festivals in New Iberia
- Events & Festivals in Morganza
- Events & Festivals in Prentiss
- Events & Festivals in Dauphin Island
- Events & Festivals in Gulf Highlands
- Events & Festivals in Mendenhall
- Events & Festivals in Stringer
- Events & Festivals in Mansura
- Events & Festivals in Miami
- Events & Festivals in Los Angeles
- Events & Festivals in New York City
- Events & Festivals in Chicago
- Events & Festivals in Las Vegas
- Events & Festivals in San Francisco