Faubourg Marigny, New Orleans
About Faubourg Marigny, New Orleans
Faubourg Marigny, New Orleans - Address
Address: Marigny, New Orleans, LA, USA
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 12.2K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Faubourg Marigny is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in New Orleans and is loved for its non-touristy pubs and cafes that are perfect to explore the nightlife of the city.
Much contradictory to the more popular Bourbon street, the place is loved for its old buildings, beautiful architecture and a more authentically ‘New Orleans’ ambience. If you like to explore places like the locals, a visit here will be well worth your time.
Faubourg Marigny Opening and Closing Hours
- Individual attractions have different timings.
How To reach Faubourg Marigny by Public Transport
- By Bus: Elysian Fields at Decatur
- By Tram:French Market Station
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Faubourg Marigny, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- 339 Bourbon St
- 2901 Lepage St
- Canal St
- 201 Baronne St
- 527 Decatur St
- 422 Burgundy St
- 912 Royal St
- 800 Decatur St
- 1210 Decatur St
- 3001 Tchoupitoulas St
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans