Faubourg Marigny1838 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Marigny, New Orleans, LA, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Faubourg Marigny is one of the oldest neighbourhoods in New Orleans and is loved for its non-touristy pubs and cafes that are perfect to explore the nightlife of the city.
Much contradictory to the more popular Bourbon street, the place is loved for its old buildings, beautiful architecture and a more authentically ‘New Orleans’ ambience. If you like to explore places like the locals, a visit here will be well worth your time.
Faubourg Marigny Hours
- Individual attractions have different timings.
How to Reach Faubourg Marigny
- By Bus: Elysian Fields at Decatur
- By Tram:French Market Station
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Faubourg Marigny Address: Marigny, New Orleans, LA, USA, United States
- Faubourg Marigny Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Faubourg Marigny(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Faubourg Marigny: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
25.25% of people who visit New Orleans include Faubourg Marigny in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
73.11% of people start their Faubourg Marigny visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Faubourg Marigny
93.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Faubourg Marigny
People normally club together Frenchmen Street and French Market while planning their visit to Faubourg Marigny.