Frenchmen Street, New Orleans
About Frenchmen Street, New Orleans
Frenchmen Street, New Orleans - Address
Address: Frenchmen St., New Orleans, LA, USA
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 23.4K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Frenchmen Street is located close to the Bourbon street and is the best way to soak in the nightlife and the shopping pulse of New Orleans.
The Frenchmen streetsis loved for its live music haunts and you will often find locals and tourists here dancing to some fabulous local bands not just in clubs but out on the streets as well. The food compliments the ambience and if you love to shop local, don’t miss out on the Frenchmen Art Market.
Personalize your day trip around The Frenchmen Street using New Orleans trip planner.
Frenchmen Street Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual markets, pubs and bar vary.
How To reach Frenchmen Street by Public Transport
- By Bus: Elysian Fields at Abundance
- By Train: A railway line runs nearby
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Frenchmen Street, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Tooth & Nail Trading Co.
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Royal House
- New Orleans Ghost Adventures Tours
- French Market Produce
- French Quarter Phantoms
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans