The Harrah's Casino New Orleans has 113 table games, 20 Poker tables and a whooping 1873 slot machines that invite gamblers to try their luck.
The Mardi Gras theme of the Casino are perfect if you still want the New Orleans’s ambience. The Casino is at its bets during evening hours and as you sip on some delicious cocktails and try your luck winning more than you loose, you are sure to have some fun.
Harrah's Casino Travel Tips
- Visitors must be 21 years or older.
- Visitors age 35 and under may require to present their valid driving license at the entrance.
- The casino is handicapped accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Harrah's Casino
- Admission to the Casino is Free.
Harrah's Casino Hours
- The Casino is open 24/7.
- For change in timings or any other timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Harrah's Casino
- By Bus: S. Peters at Poydras
- By Tram:Poydras Station
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.62% of people who visit New Orleans include Harrah's Casino in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.69% of people start their Harrah's Casino visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Harrah's Casino
73.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Harrah's Casino