Historic New Orleans Collection2805 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 533 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, United States
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5045234662
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Family And Kids
The Historic New Orleans Collectionconsists of historical buildings and all its stories to keep the history of New Orleans and the Gulf South alive. The institution was established in the 1960’s and includes many historic buildings in the French Quarter and has about a million items spanning over 3 centuries!
The Williams Gallery, the Louisiana History Galleries, the Boyd Cruise Gallery, and the new Laura Simon Nelson Galleries for Louisiana Art, showcases the best of the art-pulse of Louisiana and its trending genres. The researchcenter is open to anyone who is interested in the region’s history, art, music, culture, and decorative arts.
Entrance Ticket Details For Historic New Orleans Collection
- Admission is USD 5 per personwith the tour.
Historic New Orleans Collection Hours
- Tuesday–Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. excluding holidays
- The Royal Street Complex is also open on Sundays, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Closed on Mondays.
- Mardi Gras days (Saturday, Monday, Sunday, and Tuesday), Good Friday, Memorial Day.
Tours: Tours of the history galleries and the Williams Residence are from
- Tuesday to Saturday: at 10.00 a.m., 11.00 a.m., 2.00 p.m., and at 3.00 p.m
- Sunday and at 11.00 am, 2.00 pm and 3.00 pm
- Groups of eight or more require a reservation.
For other tour prices, visit the official website.
How to Reach Historic New Orleans Collection
- By Bus: Decatur at St Peter
- By Tram: Toulouse Station
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.95% of people who visit New Orleans include Historic New Orleans Collection in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.67% of people start their Historic New Orleans Collection visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Historic New Orleans Collection
69.82% of people prefer walking in order to reach Historic New Orleans Collection