How to Reach New Orleans
- By Air: The international airport at New Orleans is the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Many destinations within USA as well as outside USA are well connected New Orleans because of this airport.
- By Train: The AMTRAK has its presence in New Orleans.
- By Bus: New Orleans is well connected to other states by the U.S.Route 90 (highway).
- The Tram system (more popularly known as ‘Streetcar’) in New Orleans is very well connected to major parts of the city.
- Other modes of transport include the RTA bus lines, taxis and bicycles. Pedicabs are a fun way to travel within the city.
Ask question in category
INFO; FOR. HOP ON AND HOP OFF TOURAnswer Report Abuse