How to Reach New Orleans
The Easiest Way to Reach New Orleans
- By Air: The international airport at New Orleans is the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Many destinations within USA as well as outside USA are well connected New Orleans because of this airport.
- By Train: The AMTRAK has its presence in New Orleans.
- By Bus: New Orleans is well connected to other states by the U.S.Route 90 (highway).
- The Tram system (more popularly known as ‘Streetcar’) in New Orleans is very well connected to major parts of the city.
- Other modes of transport include the RTA bus lines, taxis and bicycles. Pedicabs are a fun way to travel within the city.
Modes of Transportation in New Orleans
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in New Orleans. The most preferred mode of transport in New Orleans is Car.
Average distance: 21.68 km Average time: 34.17 min
Car 61.54%Driving 33.75 min Walking 0.63 min Overall average time for 30.62 kms 34.38 min
Tram/Streetcar 7.69%Tram 25 min Waiting 8 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 5.63 kms 38 min
Walking 15.38%Walking 40 min Driving 5 min Overall average time for 3.78 kms 45 min
Bike 7.69%Bike 7 min Overall average time for 2 kms 7 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Aspen
- How To Reach Austin
- How To Reach Virginia Beach
- How To Reach Santa Fe
- How To Reach Eugene
- How To Reach Carmel-by-the-sea
- How To Reach Bloomington
- How To Reach Palm Springs
- How To Reach Rapid City
- How To Reach Carmel Valley
- Cities Near New Orleans
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.