Immaculate Conception Church3239 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 130 Baronne St, New Orleans, LA 70112, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5045291477
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Immaculate Conception Church completed in the 1930’s resembles the original church built on the same ground in the 1850’s. The church and is loved for its Venetian Gothic Revival and Moorish Revival influenced design.
The stunning golden alter made in France gets your attention straight away as you enter the church and the beautiful stained-glass art and Byzantine revival touches- all come together to add to its beauty.
The highlights of the church are the alter and the Louisiana Cotton Exposition Organ.
Immaculate Conception Church Hours
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 am, at 12.00 pm
- Saturday: 8.00 am, 4.00 pm (vigil mass)
- Sunday: 8.00 am, 9.30 am, 11.00 am, 7.30 pm
For other timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Immaculate Conception Church
- By Bus: Canal at Carondelet
- By Tram: Canal at Baronne (In)
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.84% of people who visit New Orleans include Immaculate Conception Church in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
36.78% of people start their Immaculate Conception Church visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Immaculate Conception Church
50.79% of people prefer walking in order to reach Immaculate Conception Church