Le Musee De F P C18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2336 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70119, United States Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5043235074
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Le Musee de f.p.c. showcases a rare collection of objects belonging to the free men of colour in Louisiana. The museum is accommodated in a Greek Revival residence and contains paintings, 19th century photographs, Jules Lion lithographs, sculptures and other artefacts along with rare documents. The stories showcased in the museum goback to when Frenchman Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville, arrived in the city with two enslaved Africans in the early 18th century. If you love history, don’t miss out on the tour of the place.
Entrance Ticket Details For Le Musee De F P C
- Admission Fee: USD 15 per person.
Le Musee De F P C Hours
- Admission by appointment only: Wednesday- Sunday tours at 01:00 pm.
- Recommended time of arrival: at 01:00 pm.
How to Reach Le Musee De F P C
- By Bus: Esplanade at N. Rocheblave
- By Tram: Canal at Galvez (Out) (around 1.7 kilometres away)
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Le Musee De F P C Address: 2336 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70119, United States
- Le Musee De F P C Contact Number: +1-5043235074
- Le Musee De F P C Timing: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Le Musee De F P C Price: 15 USD
- Time required to visit Le Musee De F P C: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!