Louisiana Children's Museum967 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 420 Julia St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA, 70130, United States Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5045231357
- Fax: +1-5045293666
- Ticket Price: 9 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Children Museums, Family And Kids, Social, Arts
A perfect place for kids, and the kids at heart, the Louisiana Children’s museum is a fantastic place to go to when you are in search of family activities. From building houses to painting to origami, there is plenty to keep kids busy for hours.
For people visiting New Orleans, it probably one of the best places to visit with children and relive those childhood moments again. The museum is open for visitors for a small amount of Louisiana Children’s Museum Ticket Price. The Louisiana Children’s Museum Tickets can be bought from the counter. Buy Tickets for Louisiana Children’s Museum a little early to avoid the rush. Tickets are only available offline so you cannot get Tickets for Louisiana Children’s Museum from any other source. Regardless, the Louisiana Children’s Museum Ticket Costs are reasonable enough to lure you again.
Louisiana Children's Museum Travel Tips
- Adults must accompany children under 16 years.
Entrance Ticket Details For Louisiana Children's Museum
- 8:50 USD (+Louisiana sales tax) per person (includes – adults, children and LCM members).
- Children under age 1: Free admission
How to Reach Louisiana Children's Museum
- St. Peter’s at Julia bus stop
- Magazine at Julia bus stop
- Julia Tram station
- Bittersweet Confections
- Carmo Cafe
- Peche Seafood grill
- Uncle Mister Collins
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Louisiana Children's Museum Address: 420 Julia St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA, 70130, United States
- Louisiana Children's Museum Contact Number: +1-5045231357
- Louisiana Children's Museum Timing: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Louisiana Children's Museum Price: 9 USD
- Best time to visit Louisiana Children's Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Louisiana Children's Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.28% of people who visit New Orleans include Louisiana Children's Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
48.72% of people start their Louisiana Children's Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Louisiana Children's Museum
78.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Louisiana Children's Museum
People normally club together World War 2 Museum and Mardi Gras World Or Festival while planning their visit to Louisiana Children's Museum.