Lower Garden DistrictCurrently Open
- Address: Lower Garden District, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Architecture , Neighborhoods
The Lower Garden District has been a residential area for famous personalities like Timothy Lea and Mike Williams and is home to some of the oldesthouses in New Orleans.
Take a walk around the whole neighbourhood to see a part of history merge with the urban pulse of the city. The stream of restaurants and eateries provide the perfect place to take a break and try some local cuisine while the architecture of the whole neighbourhood will take you back in time for sure.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lower Garden District
- Admission prices vary with attractions.
Lower Garden District Hours
- Different attractions will have different timings.
How to Reach Lower Garden District
- By Bus: Annunciation at Terpsichore
- By Tram: St Charles at Euterpe
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.16% of people who visit New Orleans include Lower Garden District in their plan
33.33% of people start their Lower Garden District visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lower Garden District
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lower Garden District