Lower Garden District, New Orleans
About Lower Garden District, New Orleans
Lower Garden District, New Orleans - Address
Address: Lower Garden District, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 192 times in trip plans
Walking Area, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Architecture , Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Lower Garden District has been a residential area for famous personalities like Timothy Lea and Mike Williams and is home to some of the oldesthouses in New Orleans.
Take a walk around the whole neighbourhood to see a part of history merge with the urban pulse of the city. The stream of restaurants and eateries provide the perfect place to take a break and try some local cuisine while the architecture of the whole neighbourhood will take you back in time for sure.
Lower Garden District Ticket Prices
- Admission prices vary with attractions.
Lower Garden District Opening and Closing Hours
- Different attractions will have different timings.
How To reach Lower Garden District by Public Transport
- By Bus: Annunciation at Terpsichore
- By Tram: St Charles at Euterpe
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lower Garden District, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Music Box Village
- Mississippi River Trail
- Mississippi River Bottom
- Café Adelaide
- Restaurant Rebirth
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/cbd
- Metropolitan Events
- 1919 Pauger St
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans