Magazine Street, New Orleans
About Magazine Street, New Orleans
Magazine Street, New Orleans - Address
Address: Magazine St, New Orleans, LA, USA
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 12.9K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Magazine Street is a shopper’s paradise. Small boutiques that sell one of a kind products, antique shops that make for a great way to gift shop, craft shops where you can buy small handmade goods and art galleries that showcase breath-taking art in all forms- nothing gets better than this.
The whole street’s hustle-bustle comes to life in the evening and the nearby restaurants and cafes make for a great way to end the day as you try some local food.
Magazine Street Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual shops and attractions vary.
How To reach Magazine Street by Public Transport
- By Bus: Magazine at Milan
- By Tram: St Charles at Napoleon
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Magazine Street, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Anne Rice Tours
- Two Chicks Cafe
- Café Lafitte In Exile
- Southern Food And Beverage Museum
- St. Louis Cemetery
- 929 Camp St
- Lush Cosmetics
- 120 St Charles Ave
- New Orleans Swamp Tours
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans