Metairie Cemetery, New Orleans
About Metairie Cemetery, New Orleans
Metairie Cemetery, New Orleans - Address, Phone Number
Address: 5100 Pontchartrain Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70124, United States
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 18.3K times in trip plans
Cemetery, Family And Kids, Sculpture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Metairie Cemetery is known for its elaborate tombstones and structures which are found all around the 150 acre cemetery.
Formerly a race track, today the place- even though a resting place for the dead, is visited for the Brunswig mausoleum, the Moriarty monument, Estelle Theleman Hyams monument and many other highlights.
The Moriarty monument is the tallest privately owned monument in the country. Visit the place to se the sculptures and monuments and pay respect to the people resting in peace here.
How To reach Metairie Cemetery by Public Transport
- By Bus:Metairie Road at Pontchartrain Blvd.
- By Train: Canal at Cemeteries
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Metairie Cemetery, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Toups Meatery
- Nola Poboys
- The Joint
- Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown
- Crescent City Cooks!
- Wheel Fun Rentals
- Cafe Degas
- Omni Riverfront Hotel
- Dat Dog
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans