Monument To The ImmigrantCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Canal St, Woldenberg Park, New Orleans, LA 70130, United States, 70130
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-5045653033
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Walking Area, Monument, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Outdoors
The Monument To The Immigrant is located in the Woldenberg Park that overlooks the Mississippi river and is dedicated to the men and women who left their homeland for freedom and start a new life in a new country.
Today the beautiful monument made by sculptor Franco Allesandrini carved from white Carrara marble showcases an immigrant family looking towards the French Quarter known for its population of immigrants and the Lady of Liberty looking into the vastness of the Mississippi.
Entrance Ticket Details For Monument To The Immigrant
- Admission to the park is Free.
How to Reach Monument To The Immigrant
- By Bus: N. Peters at St Louis
- By Tram: Toulouse Station
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.