Museum Of Trade Finance And The Fed3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 525 St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5045935857
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The Museum of Trade Finance and the Fed gives you the history of trade and economics of the city of New Orleans and its journey to become the present financial center.
The museum has detailed exhibits of the history of Banks and has a collection of bank notes. The highlight is making your own bank notes with your own Dollar bill design and taking the shredded notes with you as a souvenir!
Museum Of Trade Finance And The Fed Travel Tips
- You can also contact on +1 8776387003.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of Trade Finance And The Fed
- There is no charge for admission.
- All visits to the museum are self-guided and are limited to the exhibit area.
- Individuals or groups of fewer than 10 people are welcome to visit the exhibits during regular hours of operation and do not need to be scheduled.
How to Reach Museum Of Trade Finance And The Fed
- By Bus: Poydras at St Charles
- By Tram: St Charles at Poydras
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museum Of Trade Finance And The Fed Address: 525 St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, United States
- Museum Of Trade Finance And The Fed Contact Number: +1-5045935857
- Museum Of Trade Finance And The Fed Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Museum Of Trade Finance And The Fed(preferred time): 09:30 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Museum Of Trade Finance And The Fed: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!