The Museum of Trade Finance and the Fed gives you the history of trade and economics of the city of New Orleans and its journey to become the present financial center.
The museum has detailed exhibits of the history of Banks and has a collection of bank notes. The highlight is making your own bank notes with your own Dollar bill design and taking the shredded notes with you as a souvenir!
- You can also contact on +1 8776387003.
- There is no charge for admission.
- All visits to the museum are self-guided and are limited to the exhibit area.
- Individuals or groups of fewer than 10 people are welcome to visit the exhibits during regular hours of operation and do not need to be scheduled.
- By Bus: Poydras at St Charles
- By Tram: St Charles at Poydras
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Small, but interesting museum. Gentleman (security) at the desk was very helpful.
Great little educational museum that offers a free shredded currency souvenir. Really neat experience! The guard Morgan is very nice and also knowledgeable about the Fed and its policy. I had fun and will never forget the experience. Thank you Morgan, you are a local treasure!!!
Worked there for 15 years or more
The only Museum where the security guard is more entertaining than the exhibit