Preservation Hall2339 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 726 St Peter St, New Orleans, LA 70116, United States, 70116
- Timings: 08:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5045222841
- Fax: +1-5045589192
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Performance, Concert, Hall, Social, Entertainment, Music And Show Venues
The Preservation hall is the only venue where you can here Traditional New Orleans Jazz concerts and is the center of the city’s Jazz music culture.
The Preservation hall is noted for the revival of dying Jazz music during the 1950’s and in the early 60’s- With a handful of jazz artists,started arranging rehearsal sessions which soon became popular in its own niche.
Today anyone who visits New Orleans loves the performances here for its classic jazz arrangement. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following New Orleans itinerary 3 days.
Preservation Hall Travel Tips
- Try to reach the venue 30 minutes before the show starts to buy the ticket.
- You will need your ID.
- All ages viewers are welcome.
Entrance Ticket Details For Preservation Hall
- General Admission: Tickets are USD 15 - USD 20 at the door.
- “Big Shot” seating: Ticket range from USD 35 - USD 50.
Preservation Hall Hours
- Monday to Wednesday: 8pm, 9pm, 10pm
- Thursday to Sunday: 6pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm
How to Reach Preservation Hall
- By Bus: Decatur at St Peter
- By Tram: Toulouse Station
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.75% of people who visit New Orleans include Preservation Hall in their plan
7 PM - 8 PM
91.99% of people start their Preservation Hall visit around 7 PM - 8 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Preservation Hall
58.57% of people prefer walking in order to reach Preservation Hall