R T A3184 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2817 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-5042483900
- Ticket Price: 1 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
RTA-streetcars are a poplar way or getting around New Orleans as you ride ina piece of history itself. The streetcars cover the downtown and near the Mississippi river and as you sightsee while you are travelling through the city, you are sure to love the rides for its inexpensive fares and fabulous accessibility. Day passes are preferred by tourists to make the most out of the streetcars as they cover most of the popular tourist attractions around the city. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following New Orleans itinerary 3 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For R T A
- General admission for busses and streetcars is USD 1.25 in exact change.
- For rates of day passes and other prices, visit the official website.
R T A Hours
- Visit the official website for streetcar and bus timings.
How to Reach R T A
- By Bus: S. Broad at Canal
- By Tram: Canal at White (Out)
- By renting a Car/ Bike
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.48% of people who visit New Orleans include R T A in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
44.75% of people start their R T A visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see R T A
94.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting R T A