Saenger Theatre, New Orleans
About Saenger Theatre, New Orleans
Saenger Theatre, New Orleans - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1111 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70116, United States
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 17.2K times in trip plans
Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Saenger Theatre is popular for hosting popular international artists and is proudly called the ‘Grand Dame of the South’.
The theatre originally established in the 1920’s had its share of damage during the Hurricane Katrina and was reopened in 2013. Today, the theatre’s state of the art design, renewed amenities and a long list of popular performances- all make this place irresistible when in New Orleans.
When in the city, do stop by to catch a live show here.
Saenger Theatre Information
- Additional contact details: +1-5042870351
- Box office hours on weekends and holidays, give a call to the information center.
- 10% to 15% discount is provided on group tickets on selected events.
- Minimum of 10 people should be there for group tickets.
Saenger Theatre Ticket Prices
- Ticket Prices vary for every show. Visit the official website for ticket prices of upcoming shows and online bookings.
Saenger Theatre Opening and Closing Hours
- Show timings Vary. Visit the official website for timings of upcoming shows.
- General Hours: Monday–Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Box office hours:
- 10am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Saturday hours vary according to the event.
How To reach Saenger Theatre by Public Transport
- By Bus:Elk Place at Canal
- By Tram: Canal at S. Rampart (In)
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Saenger Theatre, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
Great venue with a retro feel. This place was restored and is in excellent condition. There also seems to be a great line up year around. I've seen 4 shows here and have always enjoyed it.
Good music venue. The renovations are gorgeous. HOWEVER, the ladies restroom situation is abominable. Shame on them for doing all of these beautiful renovations with NO thought about the restrooms. So Ladies be warned, long waits & crowded conditions.
At first when my wife said that we was going to a play wasn't too excited because I never been to a play, but it turned out to be really amazing.
I went to a Final Fantasy concert here at the beginning of the year and was thoroughly impressed with the classic feel and elegance of the building. I was awestruck by how well made this theater was and would be honored to visit it again in the future.
An iconic concert venue in New Orleans. Great decor and acoustics. A great place to see headline acts.
- Nearby Attractions
- Rhino Contemporary Crafts Co. Gallery
- Lakefront Arena
- New Orleans African- American Museum
- Crescent City Farmers Market
- Nola Art Gallery
- French Quarter
- Mardi Gras Fountain
- Latrobe Park
- Voodoo Experience
- Tanner Original Art
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans