Saenger Theatre2652 Votes
- Address: 1111 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70116, United States
- Phone: +1-5045251052
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
The Saenger Theatre is popular for hosting popular international artists and is proudly called the ‘Grand Dame of the South’.
The theatre originally established in the 1920’s had its share of damage during the Hurricane Katrina and was reopened in 2013. Today, the theatre’s state of the art design, renewed amenities and a long list of popular performances- all make this place irresistible when in New Orleans.
When in the city, do stop by to catch a live show here.
Saenger Theatre Travel Tips
- Additional contact details: +1-5042870351
- Box office hours on weekends and holidays, give a call to the information center.
- 10% to 15% discount is provided on group tickets on selected events.
- Minimum of 10 people should be there for group tickets.
Entrance Ticket Details For Saenger Theatre
- Ticket Prices vary for every show. Visit the official website for ticket prices of upcoming shows and online bookings.
Saenger Theatre Hours
- Show timings Vary. Visit the official website for timings of upcoming shows.
- General Hours: Monday–Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Box office hours:
- 10am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Saturday hours vary according to the event.
How to Reach Saenger Theatre
- By Bus:Elk Place at Canal
- By Tram: Canal at S. Rampart (In)
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.53% of people who visit New Orleans include Saenger Theatre in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50.9% of people start their Saenger Theatre visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Saenger Theatre
79% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saenger Theatre