Saint Louis Cemetery3018 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 425 Basin St, New Orleans, LA 70112, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5045963050
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Cemetery, Family And Kids
Located close to the French Quarter, the St. Louis Cemetery No.1 is listed in National Register of Historic Places. The cemetery was established in in the late 18th century and is the resting place of some of the best known icons of New Orleans.
Etienne de Bore, Daniel Clark, Paul Morphy and Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau are all buried here. The highlights of the cemetery are the wall vaults, family tombs and society tombs that show the unique burial customs & traditions of New Orleans.
Saint Louis Cemetery Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water with you.
- Additional contact details: +1-5044825065
Entrance Ticket Details For Saint Louis Cemetery
- Admission is USD 20 per person.
Saint Louis Cemetery Hours
- Tours offered Monday through Saturday at 10.00 am, 11:30 am and 1.00 pm, and Sunday at 10.00 am.
How to Reach Saint Louis Cemetery
- By Bus: St Louis at Basin
- By Tram: Canal at Elk Place (In)
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Saint Louis Cemetery Address: 425 Basin St, New Orleans, LA 70112, United States
- Saint Louis Cemetery Contact Number: +1-5045963050
- Saint Louis Cemetery Timing: 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Saint Louis Cemetery Price: 20 USD
- Best time to visit Saint Louis Cemetery(preferred time): 09:30 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Saint Louis Cemetery: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
41.78% of people who visit New Orleans include Saint Louis Cemetery in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
49.18% of people start their Saint Louis Cemetery visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Saint Louis Cemetery
84.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saint Louis Cemetery
People normally club together Frenchmen Street and Immaculate Conception Church while planning their visit to Saint Louis Cemetery.