Smoothie King Center140 Votes
- Address: 1501 Dave Dixon Dr, New Orleans, LA 70113, United States
- Phone: +1-5045873663
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Performance, Family And Kids
The Smoothie King centre is where the performances are as grand as they can get. From live concert of famous international singers, to Basketball games, the centre is loved for its modern space, great food and drinks options and a pleasant urban experience.
The centre hosts many event all year round and if you are in town for a big game or simply a trending live concert, do grab a ticket to see the place light up at its best!
Smoothie King Center Travel Tips
- Additional Contact No: +1-800-756-7074
- Video cameras, audio recorders, outside food, bottles or iPads are not allowed.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated area.
- There is no replacement of the stolen tickets.
- Children under 2 years are allowed for free without occupying a seat.
Entrance Ticket Details For Smoothie King Center
- Ticket prices vary with every show/event. Visit the official website for ticket prices of upcoming shows.
Smoothie King Center Hours
- Timings of events, shows, concerts etc vary. Visit the official website for timings of upcoming shows.
- Box office hours: Monday to Friday: 9am – 4:30pm
How to Reach Smoothie King Center
- By Bus: Loyola at Girod
- By Tram: Julia Street Station(O)
- By Train: New Orleans Station
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.24% of people who visit New Orleans include Smoothie King Center in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.71% of people start their Smoothie King Center visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Smoothie King Center
78.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Smoothie King Center
Smoothie King Center Reviews & Ratings
Easy to get to, easy to find our seats, crowd was totally into the game. We are from out of town and it was a great way to spend the evening with family. Will go again!
This is an amazing family friendly atmosphere. All the workers were so helpful! Not a bad seat in the house!
I saw Twenty One Pilots at the arena and it was amazing. It was just big enough to hold a lot of people and it was small enough that the acoustics for the building were perfect. We could hear the band clearly and it was an amazing performance from beginning to end. Seats were comfortable and the place was fairly clean as far as a location in New Orleans goes.
The first day they ran out of food and our large number of attendees hadn't arrived yet. There weren't enough seats/ tables so that people could sit down to eat. Very FEW gluten free options which is dangerous for those of us who are diabetic or have hypoglycemia. We'll see how the 2nd day goes. It is a great contest venue.
Smoothie King was just an ordinary arena for me, some good & some bad. Here are the few ways it was amateur hour: Slow service at concessions Very poor lighting In aisles—many people tripped Didn’t switch escalators to ‘down’ after the event And finally, for a Sweet Adelines competition I understand converting a bunch of restrooms from men to women. BUT TELL US! No signs anywhere saying where the ONE men’s room is? Cruel.