Smoothie King Center, New Orleans
About Smoothie King Center, New Orleans
Smoothie King Center, New Orleans - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1501 Dave Dixon Dr, New Orleans, LA 70113, United States
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 1.1K times in trip plans
Performance, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Smoothie King centre is where the performances are as grand as they can get. From live concert of famous international singers, to Basketball games, the centre is loved for its modern space, great food and drinks options and a pleasant urban experience.
The centre hosts many event all year round and if you are in town for a big game or simply a trending live concert, do grab a ticket to see the place light up at its best!
Smoothie King Center Information
- Additional Contact No: +1-800-756-7074
- Video cameras, audio recorders, outside food, bottles or iPads are not allowed.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated area.
- There is no replacement of the stolen tickets.
- Children under 2 years are allowed for free without occupying a seat.
Smoothie King Center Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices vary with every show/event. Visit the official website for ticket prices of upcoming shows.
Smoothie King Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of events, shows, concerts etc vary. Visit the official website for timings of upcoming shows.
- Box office hours: Monday to Friday: 9am – 4:30pm
How To reach Smoothie King Center by Public Transport
- By Bus: Loyola at Girod
- By Tram: Julia Street Station(O)
- By Train: New Orleans Station
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Smoothie King Center, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
Awesome stadium. Saw the New Orleans Pelicans vs OKC... Great crowd participation. Plenty of giveaways if u can catch them. Good food little pricy but that's to be expected at a stadium or event. Traffic was not that bad for me but I arrived about 15 min late and left about 5 min early..
was here for the Jay Z 4:44 Tour.... amazing experience. and the actual experience in the venue was nice as well. helpful staff, pretty easy getting in and out, and to and from My seats.
I attended 2 Pelican basketball games so far, on my visit to NO LA. The Smoothie King Serena is as nice as most arenas. It's pricy but that's to be expected. A Smoothie King is a delicious drink.
Great venue for couples, families, & friends. Easy to get around. Great gift store. Totally engaging atmosphere.
Went for two completely different events in three days and had a wonderful time at both. Nice venue
- Nearby Attractions
- St Charles Ave
- Trafalgar Street
- 3711 St Charles Ave
- 1125 Kerlerec St
- 600 Decatur St
- Roux On Orleans Restaurant
- Fulton Alley
- 2510 Tulane Ave
- Sophie Wright Park
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans