Tipitina's, New Orleans
About Tipitina's, New Orleans
Tipitina's, New Orleans - Address, Phone Number
Address: 501 Napoleon Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 994 times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Tipitina's rich musical history is the reason why the place is revered by musicians all around the world. Established in 1977 to provide a place for Professor Longhair to perform in his final years, the place takes it name from the song ‘Tipitina’- one of Longhair's recordings.
Today, the place celebrates Louisiana’s music and culture and hosts music concerts, live performances, festivals and events all year round that merge to show the culture of New Orleans. When in the city, do catch a live show here.
- Visitors must be above 18 years.
- For drinking alcoholic beverage, legitimate age is 21 years above.
Tipitina's Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices change with every show. Visit the official website for ticket prices of upcoming shows.
Tipitina's Opening and Closing Hours
- The Box Office is open 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Hours vary depending on the show.
How To reach Tipitina's by Public Transport
- By Bus: Tchoupitoulas at Milan
- By Tram: St Charles at Napoleon
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tipitina's, New Orleans Reviews - Write a Review
Cool old blues and Jazz venue. Everyone has played there. Good stage and good mezzanine.
Use to LOVE Cajun Dancing here, it was like family!! Good Day's back then. I had two heart attacks and moved away, otherwise I would still go!!
Thanks again for all the way down there now and I will be there for sure and I will be there for sure hambone the scripture Scrappy with a hamburger doodle shot
Great sound! Like their equipment or sound guy must've been amazing because I saw my favorite band here and they just sounded amazing.
This place is great for live music! The beer prices are a little steep, but just go a few blocks down the road for cheap beer and then come here for the music! I love it here!
- Nearby Attractions
- Airboat Swamp Tours
- Royal Carriages
- Bourbon Street Balcony
- Gray Line New Orleans
- Aloft New Orleans Downtown
- The Pelham Hotel
- Brothers Food Mart
- Casamento's Restaurant
- Central Grocery And Deli
- The Roosevelt New Orleans
- New Orleans Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 48 Hours in New Orleans
- What to See in 72 Hours in New Orleans
- How to Spend 5 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 6 Days in New Orleans
- How to Spend 7 Days in New Orleans