Woldenberg Riverfront Park1505 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA, 70130, United States
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5045653033
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Landmarks, Parks
Named after philanthropist Malcolm Woldenberg, the Woldenberg Riverfront Park borders the Mississippi river. Walk along the mighty Mississippi and take in the breathtaking view of that river. Enjoy the art sculptures all along the way.
Woldenberg Riverfront Park Travel Tips
- Activities not allowed in the park – soliciting, dogs without leash, fishing, skating, skateboarding, personal motorized vehicles.
Entrance Ticket Details For Woldenberg Riverfront Park
- Entry is free.
Woldenberg Riverfront Park Hours
- Recommended time to visit is get in time to watch the sun rise or set around the horizon.
How to Reach Woldenberg Riverfront Park
- Toulouse Tram station
- Cafe Maspero
- Landry’s seafood
- Riverview Room restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New Orleans before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New Orleans and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.97% of people who visit New Orleans include Woldenberg Riverfront Park in their plan
46.67% of people start their Woldenberg Riverfront Park visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Woldenberg Riverfront Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Woldenberg Riverfront Park