Best Time To Visit New Paltz
The weather of New Paltz is pretty predictable all year round. Here’s how the seasons are bifurcated:
- Summer: The months of June, July and August are hot and humid as summer hits the town. The temperatures range between 14° Celsius and 28° Celsius. A peak tourist season, the tourist places are crowded and the hotel rates are on the higher side.
- Fall: With temperatures ranging between 1.4° Celsius and 22° Celsius, fall is a wonderful off season to visit New Paltz. The season lasts from September to November.
- Winter: December, January and February bring with them cold days and chilly nights. The temperatures vary between -7.8° Celsius and 2.9° Celsius. If you are visiting New Paltz for the first time, you should definitely avoid this season.
- Spring: Spring spreads its beauty and charm during the months of March, April and May. The best time to visit New Paltz, the temperatures during spring range between -3° Celsius and 21° Celsius.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 40 0
Maximum rain recorded in New Paltz is 1382.63 mm in October.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in New Paltz is September.
- 25 0
Most humid month in New Paltz is August.
Least humid month in New Paltz is March.
- Best time to visit Bonticou Crag in New Paltz
What month would you suggest?Answer Report Abuse
If you are traveling on a budget then visit between September and November. The peak tourist season is from June to August when the weather is sunny. You will have to decide when to visit depending upon what kind of vacation you are looking forward to.Report Abuse