Best Time To Visit New Paltz
The weather of New Paltz is pretty predictable all year round. Here’s how the seasons are bifurcated:
- Summer: The months of June, July and August are hot and humid as summer hits the town. The temperatures range between 14° Celsius and 28° Celsius. A peak tourist season, the tourist places are crowded and the hotel rates are on the higher side.
- Fall: With temperatures ranging between 1.4° Celsius and 22° Celsius, fall is a wonderful off season to visit New Paltz. The season lasts from September to November.
- Winter: December, January and February bring with them cold days and chilly nights. The temperatures vary between -7.8° Celsius and 2.9° Celsius. If you are visiting New Paltz for the first time, you should definitely avoid this season.
- Spring: Spring spreads its beauty and charm during the months of March, April and May. The best time to visit New Paltz, the temperatures during spring range between -3° Celsius and 21° Celsius.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in New Paltz is 1229.44 mm in October.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in New Paltz is November.
- 25 0
Most humid month in New Paltz is September.
Least humid month in New Paltz is March.
- Best time to visit Bonticou Crag in New Paltz