Apollo Theater2010 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 253 W. 125th St. Manhattan , Ny 10027, New York City, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2125315300
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Entertainment, Performance, Theatre
America’s music landscape has a lot contributed to it from the famous Apollo Theater. Established in 1934, this place is hot spot for African- American music culture. Dating back to the days of Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald to the present day Jackson five and Jay Z, it is one of the most cross cultures music venues of the country. Today, the vision it began with once has somehow been met with and with time is also expanding. With music at its heart, it is a place for established artists as well as artists who wish to establish themselves. It presents them with a direction and curators with the talent they are looking for! For a mélange of ethnicities met with music, this place is perfect for you.
Apollo Theater Travel Tips
- Book in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Ticket Details For Apollo Theater
- Please check the official website.
Apollo Theater Hours
Please check the official website for timings.
- Weekdays: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (Box Office)
- Saturday: 12 noon – 5:00 pm (Box Office)
How to Reach Apollo Theater
- Trains: A, B, C or D trains to 125th Street
- Amy Ruth’s – Fried Chicken
- Cascable Taqueria - Tacos
- Moustache - Sandwich
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.49% of people who visit New York City include Apollo Theater in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
53.47% of people start their Apollo Theater visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Apollo Theater
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Apollo Theater