Barrymore Theatre136 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 243 W 44th St New York, NY 10036, New York City, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2122396200
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre
Named after actress Ethel Barrymore, this theatre is looked after by Shubert organization. With beautiful seatings and interiors, this place is a must visit for various reasons. The shows performed here and screened here are some of the best in the city. The interior is amazing and is worth sitting in just to get a feeling of the authentic theatre set-up. Also, for people who were fans of Ethel Barrymore, this is like a worship place. She belonged to the Barrymore acting dynasty and established herself in New York as well as London.
Barrymore Theatre Travel Tips
- Theatre is not completely wheelchair accessible.
- There are no steps into the theatre from the sidewalk. Please be advised that where there are steps either into or within the theatre, they are unable to provide assistance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Barrymore Theatre
- For show prices, please refer to the website or contact the authorities.
Barrymore Theatre Hours
- For show timings, please refer to the website or contact the authorities.
How to Reach Barrymore Theatre
- Get to 44th Street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.38% of people who visit New York City include Barrymore Theatre in their plan
95% of people start their Barrymore Theatre visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Barrymore Theatre
People normally also visit Trinity Church while planning their trip to Barrymore Theatre.
Barrymore Theatre Reviews & Ratings
Beautiful theater. Great acoustics. Comfortable seats. The play, "The Inheritance" moved and enchanted us.
Came here for a The Inheritance and sat in the front row (AA). I wouldn’t recommend it because of the lip of the stage being elevated for this production, but otherwise it’s a perfectly fine theater.
The theater and stage production were amazing. Box office tickets were less expensive than online though. Wish I knew that.
Whatever show you are heading to, you will love your experience at the Barrymore. There is not a poor seat in the theatre. We have sat in the orchestra as well as highest balcony, and it is always wonderful. Lovely theatre. Enjoy!
Beautiful theater. Wonderful and helpful staff.