Broadway StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Broadway, New York City, NY 10025 (Manhattan), United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Theatre, Shopping Center
Broadway Street - Review
Everybody who loves theater knows that Broadway is the place to be. It is a dream to perform here and luck to have watched a show here. It is undoubtedly one of the most popular streets in the city of New York where you will find everything right from shopping, dining, theatre, and much more. Once you are here, you will understand as to why is Broadway, the Heart of America's theatre industry. There are lots of clustered theatres in the middle of the streets of Broadway.
This place is also one of the main shopping destinations for many of the New Yorkers. You will find many chic boutiques, ethnic stores, departmental stores and much more for all the shopaholics visiting Broadway. Do try to catch a show here!
Broadway Street Information
- Watch for fliers advertising samples sales during the weekends.
- For the best shopping experience, visit Broadway during weekdays and early on weekends.
- There's also a confusing intersection at 34th Street, so be alert when walking or you will be lost.
Broadway Street Ticket Prices
- Free for street (Theater show prices vary accordingly).
How To reach Broadway Street by Public Transport
- Grand Central Terminal
Restaurants Near Broadway Street
- Hunk mania NYC Club
- Relish Caterers
- Hard Rock Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Broadway Street
12.73% of people who visit New York City include Broadway Street in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
36.76% of people start their Broadway Street visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Broadway Street
77.94% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Broadway Street