Brooklyn Bridge Park2066 Votes Currently Open
Brooklyn Bridge Park has long been known as one of the best recreational spots in the city of New York. With an amazing Waterfront to boast of along with rolling hills, green gardens and a wonderful view of the city, Brooklyn Bridge Park is your one stop solution for leisure and relaxation. The park has a lot of things to offer to you. It has playing fields, sports courts, running and bicycle paths, a boat launch for non-motorized boating, several playgrounds, picnic and barbecue areas, two dog-runs, and a pool. All these features only for you to enjoy!
Brooklyn Bridge Park Travel Tips
- No smoking.
- Alcoholic beverages and barbecuing are prohibited (except in designated areas).
- Park Restrooms are located at Pier 1, Pier 2, Pier 6, Squibb Park and Main Street.
Entrance Ticket Details For Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Entry is free.
- Parking fees, bicycle rentals etc. will be charged.
Brooklyn Bridge Park Hours
- 99 Plymouth: 8am-11pm
- Playgrounds are open dawn to dusk.
- Pier 2, 5 and 6: Open from 6 am-11 pm.
How to Reach Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Metro: Stops at High Street, York Street, Clark Street and Court Street.
- Bus: Stops at Loop Road Pier 6, Atlantic Avenue and Hicks station and Fulton Ferry Landing.
- Ample Hills Creamery
- Brooklyn Bridge Garden Bar
- The River Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.23% of people who visit New York City include Brooklyn Bridge Park in their plan
37.04% of people start their Brooklyn Bridge Park visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Brooklyn Bridge Park
51.85% of people prefer walking in order to reach Brooklyn Bridge Park