Brooklyn Industries1316 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 162 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, New York City, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7184866464
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center
New York has time and again established itself as one of the most preferred destinations for shopping. The locals as well as the tourists choose to shop here religiously and are always dressed very well. For your daily wear in New York Brooklyn Industries is the best place to shop at. You can describe this in just one word- Budget Shopping! Ok, that’s two words, but you get the point! With aplenty of branches all across New York, they plan on conquering the world, one store at a time! At Brooklyn Industries, you’ll find the latest trends and fashions and that too for a great bargain. It is a cutting edge design company that sells innovative clothing, bags and accessories for men, women and kids.
Brooklyn Industries Travel Tips
- Other Contact Number: +1 8003186061
How to Reach Brooklyn Industries
- Bedford Avenue Metro.
- Sweet Chick
- Vinnie’s Pizzeria
- Vittoria Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Brooklyn Industries Address: 162 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, New York City, United States
- Brooklyn Industries Contact Number: +1-7184866464
- Brooklyn Industries Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Brooklyn Industries: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.23% of people who visit New York City include Brooklyn Industries in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
40.37% of people start their Brooklyn Industries visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Brooklyn Industries
93.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brooklyn Industries
People normally club together New York Botanical Garden and Museum Of Russian Art while planning their visit to Brooklyn Industries.