Bryant Park is known for various reasons. It is full of green lawns, convenient lunch tables, spectacular fountains, artistic sculptures and in the center of it all lays a beautiful lake. The Bryant Park is an oasis amongst concrete and glass buildings that New York is made up of. Spread across approximately 10 acres of land, the park provides a serene environment to sit back and relax. There’s an ice skating rink at the Bank of America Winter Village, a reading room, a carrousel, a chess and backgammon area, ping pong tables and a lot more that you can explore at Bryant Park.
Buy tickets for Bryant Park and relax in the convenient green lawns of Bryant Park that is blessed with a serene environment and plenty of activities to try a hand at. While the admission for the park is free and there is no need to have Bryant Park tickets, picking it up from our tickets section are a great steal, considering the Bryant Park ticket prices. Tickets for Bryant Park will give you a comprehensive taste of New York while weighing less on your budget. Book tickets for Bryant Park now! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following New York City itinerary 4 days.
Bryant Park Travel Tips
- Following things are prohibited within the park: Smoking; Drug Use; Entering the fountains; Feeding birds; Bicycle riding; Skateboarding and Rollerblading.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bryant Park
- Entry free. However, equipment rental for ice skating, carrousel charges etc will be applicable.
Bryant Park Hours
- After Winter Village closes for the season, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- After Daylight Saving change from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
How to Reach Bryant Park
- Bus: Av of the Americas/w 40 St Bus stop
- W 42 St/6th Avenue Bus stop
- Metro: 42 St - Bryant Park Metro
- 5th Avenue Metro
- Bryant Park Cafe
- Bryant Park Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.42% of people who visit New York City include Bryant Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45.4% of people start their Bryant Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bryant Park
82.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bryant Park