Cafe Carlyle113 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 35 E 76th St, New York, NY 10075, United States, New York City Map
- Timings: 06:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2127441600
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Cafe
This place is known to be the residency of the late pianist/ singer Bobby Short. But the main reason as to why this place is known is because it is a weekly jamming pad for Woody Allen on clarinet. It is located in Carlyle hotel and is a lovely place to spend your afternoons or even a nice fun dinner. Do try to catch one of their events once in New York as it is an experience of a lifetime.
Cafe Carlyle Travel Tips
- Wearing a jacket is mandatory.
- Book your tables in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cafe Carlyle
- Please check the official website.
How to Reach Cafe Carlyle
- Drive to Carlyle hotel.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cafe Carlyle Address: 35 E 76th St, New York, NY 10075, United States, New York City
- Cafe Carlyle Contact Number: +1-2127441600
- Cafe Carlyle Timing: 06:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cafe Carlyle: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.28% of people who visit New York City include Cafe Carlyle in their plan
50% of people start their Cafe Carlyle visit around 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cafe Carlyle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cafe Carlyle
People normally club together The Metropolitan Museum Of Art ( The Met ) and Junoon while planning their visit to Cafe Carlyle.
People also prefer to end their day with Cafe Carlyle.