Central Park38251 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Central Park Conservancy, 14 E. 60th Street , New York, NY, 10022, 10022, New York City, United States
- Timings: 12:00 am - 01:00 am Details
- Phone: +1-2123106600
- Ticket Price: 18 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Landmark, Bridge, Walking Area, Theatre, Family And Kids, Lake, Fountain, Festival, Bird Watching, Games, Landmarks, Parks, Natural Parks
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The park boasts of several lakes, theaters, ice rinks, fountains, tennis courts, baseball fields, many playgrounds and other facilities. The best part about this park definitely is the official tours you can take to explore the park completely. These are the Belvedere’s Kingdom tour, Marathon tour, Southern Welcome Tour, Conservatory Garden Tour, Memorial Walk Tour and a number of other tours for you.
During the weekends, cars are not allowed inside and that is the reason why you would completely experience a tranquil environment that the park has to offer to you. There are plenty of things to see here like dairy, Bethesda Terrace, Statues, strawberry fields, great lawn and Sheep meadows, Cleopatra’s needle, Bow bridge and ramble, Belvedere Castle, Shakespeare Garden, Conservatory garden and a discovery center. There are over 9,000 wooden benches in the park, which is the highest no of benches in any park in the world.
The park really sparkles during springtime. It is home to more than twenty varieties of purple, pink and white lilac blossoms from around the world and thus attracts visitors from around the world along with 275 species of birds, numerous bridges and arch and much more. Children will love this place. Central Park - New York tourist attraction added in the New York City Itinerary 5 Day and 2 Weeks in New York City Itinerary
Central Park Travel Tips
- If you go there at night you can see the beautiful view of Manhattan skyline.
- Food and drinks are available but alcohol is not allowed.
- First aid and safety center available.
- Do not carry heavy luggage, no ‘Lost and Found’ department available here.
- Lots of things to see, spend few hours here.
How to Reach Central Park
- Grand Central Terminal
- St. Penn Station
- 5th Avenue bus stop
- Le Parker Meridine: Best burgers in NYC
- Rue 57: Eggs Florentine, Bread Pudding
- South Gate: Modern American food
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit New York City include Central Park in their plan
05 AM - 06 AM
51.73% of people start their Central Park visit around 05 AM - 06 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Central Park
87.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Central Park
Central Park Reviews & Ratings
Is NY Athletic Club private or semi Private.Answer Report Abuse
I suppose the New York Athletic Club is a private social club. You can get more information by visiting its official website of by calling on (212) 767-7000.Report Abuse