Central Park Tours
About Central Park, New York City
Central Park is 341 hectares large (843 acres) and is located in the center of Manhattan. The park boasts of several lakes, theaters, ice rinks, fountains, tennis courts, baseball fields, many playgrounds and other facilities. The best part about this park definitely is the official tours you can take to explore the park completely. These are the Belvedere’s Kingdom tour, Marathon tour, Southern Welcome Tour, Conservatory Garden Tour, Memorial Walk Tour and a number of other tours for you.
During the weekends, cars are not allowed inside and that is the reason why you would completely experience a tranquil environment that the park has to offer to you. There are plenty of things to see here like dairy, Bethesda Terrace, Statues, strawberry fields, great lawn and Sheep meadows, Cleopatra’s needle, Bow bridge and ramble, Belvedere Castle, Shakespeare Garden, Conservatory garden and a discovery center. There are over 9,000 wooden benches in the park, which is the highest no of benches in any park in the world.
The park really sparkles during springtime. It is home to more than twenty varieties of purple, pink and white lilac blossoms from around the world and thus attracts visitors from around the world along with 275 species of birds, numerous bridges and arch and much more. Children will love this place. Central Park - New York tourist attraction added in the New York City Itinerary 5 Day and 2 Weeks in New York City Itinerary
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Central Park Information
- If you go there at night you can see the beautiful view of Manhattan skyline.
- Food and drinks are available but alcohol is not allowed.
- First aid and safety center available.
- Do not carry heavy luggage, no ‘Lost and Found’ department available here.
- Lots of things to see, spend few hours here.
How To Get To Central Park by Public Transport
- Grand Central Terminal
- St. Penn Station
- 5th Avenue bus stop
Restaurants Near Central Park
- Le Parker Meridine: Best burgers in NYC
- Rue 57: Eggs Florentine, Bread Pudding
- South Gate: Modern American food
Address: Central Park Conservancy, 14 E. 60th Street , New York, NY, 10022
Ticket Price: 18 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 am - 01:00 am Details
Outdoors, Garden, Park, Landmark, Play Ground, Bridge, Tour, Walking Area, Theatre, Family And Kids, Lake, Fountain, Festival, Bird Watching, Games
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Central park Tickets And Tours
Celebrate a special occasion or simply enjoy Central Park in a way you never have before with the ultimate picnic experience! Feast on the best meats, cheeses, fresh fruit and crudités New York City has to offer, set up especially for you! This opulent experience takes place among the spectacular landscapes of Central Park and is the perfect way to commemorate any special occasion or simply enjoy the city.
Spend an afternoon in one of New York Cities most iconic parks and let lunch come to you! Have a gourmet picnic delivered to you in Central Park. Choose from a classic, deluxe or even a romantic picnic for two. Each comes complete with cutlery, a picnic surface and loads of artisanal delicacies. This unique dining experience is the perfect way to experience Manhattan's outdoor offerings.
Come along as you walk through the world's most famous park. Created in the 19th Century as an "Urban Oasis" in the middle of the nation's largest city, Central Park is still one of the city's most visited attractions and called "the most photographed place in the world."
Pass by many historical landmarks of the Central Park by horse drawn carriage ride. This is a perfect activity for a romantic promenade or a fun ride with friends and family. At the end of the ride you get to treat the horse with a carrot. The driver will take pictures for you so you can remember the good time you had.
Share your experience - Rate Central Park, New York City
- Other Attractions
- Rhode Island School Of Design Museum Of Art
- Roger Williams Park Zoo
- Historic Federal Hill
- Brown University
- Rhode Island State House
- Benefit Street
- Providence Children's Museum
- Swan Point Cemetery
- Dunkin' Donuts Center
- Thayer Street
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Rhode Island School Of Design Museum Of Art
- Luxury Hotels Near Roger Williams Park Zoo
- Cheap Hotels Near Historic Federal Hill
- 5 Star Hotels Near Brown University
- Cheap Hotels Near Rhode Island State House
- 5 Star Hotels Near Benefit Street
- Luxury Hotels Near Providence Children's Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Swan Point Cemetery
- Hotels Near Dunkin' Donuts Center
- Hotels Near Thayer Street
- City Tripplans
- New York City Itinerary 7 Days
- New York City Itinerary 5 Days
- New York City Itinerary 3 Days
- New York City Itinerary 6 Days
- New York City Itinerary 4 Days
- New York City Itinerary 2 Days
- USA East Coast Itinerary 12 Days
- New York City Itinerary 1 Day
- United States Itinerary 15 Days
- New York City Itinerary 14 Days - 2 Weeks in NYC