Centre-fuge Public Art ProjectCurrently Open
- Address: Trailer & Containers, E 1st Street, btwn 2nd & Ave A, New York, NY 10003, New York City, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Outdoors
Centre-fuge public art project is basically an initiative that renovates construction sites, transitional spaces and spots in under rated neighborhoods. It does not renovate in the true sense of the word but gives these structures a completely different image. They transform these spots into outdoor galleries and make them real visual treats. They are located in various spots in both- Miami and New York. Centre fuge as a project also has a very interesting history and mission. They strive to bring together communities that are broken apart by congestion and blocked road ways.
Centre-fuge Public Art Project Travel Tips
- The Centre-fuge project is located in various different spots in New York as well as Miami. Try to check out as many as you can.
Entrance Ticket Details For Centre-fuge Public Art Project
How to Reach Centre-fuge Public Art Project
- Nearest bus stops 1 Ave/E 1 ST, 1st Av/ E 2nd St, E Houston Street/E 1 ST
- Subway station: 2 Av
- Walk from 2nd Avenue.
- One and One
- Spiegel Restaurant
- Katz’s Delicatessen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.42% of people who visit New York City include Centre-fuge Public Art Project in their plan
63.64% of people start their Centre-fuge Public Art Project visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Centre-fuge Public Art Project
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Centre-fuge Public Art Project