Dead Rabbit3145 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 30, Water Street, New York, New York City, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6464227906
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Nightlife, Nightclub
One of the best Bars in New York! Don't believe us? Check out the number of awards it has received!
- World’s 50 Best Bars: Best Bar in North America 2013, 2014
- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: Best American Cocktail Bar 2014
- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: World’s Best Drink Selection 2014
- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: World’s Best New Cocktail Bar 2013
- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: World’s Best Cocktail Menu 2013
- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: International Bartender of the Year 2013
- Time Out Magazine: Best New Cocktail Bar 2014
- New York Magazine: Best Everyman’s Bar 2013
They also have finger licking good food! Need we say more?! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following New York City itinerary 1 day.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dead Rabbit
- Food and Drinks will cost anywhere between $5 to $40 per person.
Dead Rabbit Hours
- Lunch: 12 noon to 3 p.m. on weekdays.
- Brunch: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. only on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Dinner: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. daily.
How to Reach Dead Rabbit
- Whitehall Street Metro
- Water Street/ Broad Street bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.89% of people who visit New York City include Dead Rabbit in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.43% of people start their Dead Rabbit visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dead Rabbit
91.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dead Rabbit
Dead Rabbit Reviews & Ratings
If you like beer then this is the place to go. Voted one of the best bars in the country, plus the food is excellent too. It's two floors and if you're in lower Manhattan definitely stop in for lunch or dinner. My pot pie was super rich and delicious. The sliders and fries were equally as good.
There is a reason why this bar is recommended by almost all of the locals. The interior is nice but no air conditioning on a really sweltering summer day in the city. Only saving grace is the fantastic cold concoctions that the expert bartenders mix up. My husband really loved his old fashioned and I enjoyed the gimlet. The lobster deviled eggs were fantastic... order them... you won't be disappointed. (Unless you hate lobster or eggs) The best part of our experience was the Irish coffee that the bartender offered to make us complementary. I don't drink coffee.. never have... but this was out of this world delicious. I absolutely loved it. They totally converted me to loving coffee... well only if there is liquor in it. ;)
We read that the dead rabbit was the number one bar in the world. Is there any other place you should go? We went and had a scotch whiskey and Pearl Jam. Unusual flavors, but really, really good. The food was good as well. It was a loud, Close Quarters type of environment. Exactly what you would expect from an Irish Pub. If we're back in New York. Definitely go back to the drinks again..
I loved this place so much we ended up going two times in two days. The first time was this past Saturday morning for brunch. The Irish breakfast was outstanding. My friend had a burger which was delicious. The bartenders were friendly and knowledgeable. We returned the next day, Sunday, after we completed the Five Borough Ride. Once again the food was great. We had a corned beef sandwich and my friend had another burger. BTW their fries are the best around. And WOW, the Irish Coffee is the best ever! The bartender was decent, a different bartender, not as good as the ones on Saturday morning. She was friendly, however, the drinks took awhile. This place has definitely been added to our list of NYC favorites.
This spot has superb service and delightful food. One of my favourite spots in the city. The food arrived fast and the rates are reasonable. I recommend this place.