Dead Rabbit3145 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 30, Water Street, New York, New York City, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6464227906
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Nightlife, Nightclub
One of the best Bars in New York! Don't believe us? Check out the number of awards it has received!
- World’s 50 Best Bars: Best Bar in North America 2013, 2014
- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: Best American Cocktail Bar 2014
- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: World’s Best Drink Selection 2014
- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: World’s Best New Cocktail Bar 2013
- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: World’s Best Cocktail Menu 2013
- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: International Bartender of the Year 2013
- Time Out Magazine: Best New Cocktail Bar 2014
- New York Magazine: Best Everyman’s Bar 2013
They also have finger licking good food! Need we say more?! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following New York City itinerary 1 day.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dead Rabbit
- Food and Drinks will cost anywhere between $5 to $40 per person.
Dead Rabbit Hours
- Lunch: 12 noon to 3 p.m. on weekdays.
- Brunch: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. only on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Dinner: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. daily.
How to Reach Dead Rabbit
- Whitehall Street Metro
- Water Street/ Broad Street bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.55% of people who visit New York City include Dead Rabbit in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.43% of people start their Dead Rabbit visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dead Rabbit
91.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dead Rabbit