Empire State Building Tours
About Empire State Building, New York City
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midtown Manhattan, New York. This building just shows that Sky is the limit, really! This famous 102 story skyscraper has 73 elevators and was constructed within 1 year and 45 days and the height of this lofty building is 381 meters (1250 ft). Visitors can enjoy the magnificent view from the building’s observation deck on the 86th floor.
This is a purely business spaces building and not for residential purposes. The main attraction of this place is its constructional beauty as this building possesses great historical significance and thus, it comes under the list of must visit places in New York. Every year more than three million people come here.
This is a good place for tourists who love photography. Without taking a photo, the New York trip is incomplete. There is a beautiful light show at sunset. What makes the design so great is that for all its simplicity and sheer bulk it has a perfect composition and massing, giving the building a certain grandeur. Empire State Building is one of the tourist attractions in 3 day New York City Itinerary and New York City Itinerary 7 Days. Get Empire State building tickets to visit this amazing attraction in NYC.
Please your eyes with some breathtaking panoramic views of the New York City. Visit the iconic Empire State building, the 86th floor of which allows you to witness the incredible nature of NYC. The best way to explore this attraction is by getting the Empire State building tickets from the ticket counter. If you want to ignore the cue, then you can book the Empire State Building tickets, well in advance. You can also book the Empire State Building tour tickets to get a guided tour of the skydeck and enjoy mesmerising views.
Empire State Building Information
- Empire State Building Information
- Don’t miss out famous synchronized light show and special slideshow of famous guests.
- There is also a special holiday event.
- It has one of the most popular outdoor observatories.
- Empire State building tour tickets can be purchased online or at the Empire State Building.
- Advice is to arrive early to buy Empire State building tickets else you have to wait for tickets and also the view.
Empire State Building Tickets Prices
Admission to MAIN DECK86th Floor
- Adult Price: $32
- Child Price: $26
- Senior Price: $29
TOP AND MAIN DECK102nd & 86th Floors
- Adult Price: $52
- Child Price: $46
- Senior Price: $49
- For other Empire State building hours and tickets prices, refer to the website.
Empire State Building Opening and Closing Hours
- The last elevator up is at 1:15AM.
How To Get To Empire State Building by Public Transport
- Port Authority Bus Terminal
- CitySights NY Double Decker bus stop: #6 Downtown Tour
- Subway 34th Street
- Buses: M1 – M16
Restaurants Near Empire State Building
- Olive Garden Italian Rastaurant
- Heartland Brewery
- Europa Cafe
- Roses Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 350 5th Ave, New York, NY 10118, United States
Ticket Price: 32 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 357.7K times in trip plans
Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Empire State Building Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a private New York night tour, seeing and photographing beautifully lit sights around the city and taking in one of the world's most famous skyline from across the rivers in Brooklyn and New Jersey. This is a 3-hour tour and transportation is provided in a 2015 Toyota Sienna mini-van with the capacity to accommodate up to 6 guests. This is fantastic and memorable way to spend an evening in New York!
This 90-minute daytime sail offers the perfect opportunity to sit back and relax while you take in close-up views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Manhattan skyline.
On this 2-hour bus tour, see the sites of Midtown Manhattan in a fascinating display of flashing lights atop a double-decker bus.
The New York City Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 45% off retail prices on admission to 3, 4, 5, 7, or 10 New York activities and attractions of your choice from over 50 options. Valid up to 30 days. Explore the Big Apple with this NYC explorer pass.
Share your experience - Rate Empire State Building, New York City
- Other Attractions
- Bonanza Creek
- Palace Grand Theatre
- Dawson City Museum
- Robert Service Cabin
- Danoja Zho Cultural Centre
- S.S. Keno National Historic Site
- Dredge No. 4
- Diamond Tooth Gerties Gambling Hall
- Claim 33 Gold Panning
- Claim # 6
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Bonanza Creek
- Luxury Hotels Near Palace Grand Theatre
- Cheap Hotels Near Dawson City Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Robert Service Cabin
- Cheap Hotels Near Danoja Zho Cultural Centre
- Luxury Hotels Near S.S. Keno National Historic Site
- 5 Star Hotels Near Dredge No. 4
- Luxury Hotels Near Diamond Tooth Gerties Gambling Hall
- Luxury Hotels Near Claim 33 Gold Panning
- Budget Hotels Near Claim # 6
- City Tripplans
- New York City Itinerary 7 Days
- New York City Itinerary 5 Days
- New York City Itinerary 3 Days
- New York City Itinerary 6 Days
- New York City Itinerary 4 Days
- New York City Itinerary 2 Days
- USA East Coast Itinerary 12 Days
- New York City Itinerary 1 Day
- United States Itinerary 15 Days
- New York City Itinerary 14 Days - 2 Weeks in NYC