Empire State BuildingCurrently Closed
- Address: 350 5th Ave, New York, NY 10118, United States, New York City
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +212-7363100
- Ticket Price: 32 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Empire State Building - Review
The milestone of ambitions is perfectly represented by the Empire State Building located in Midtown Manhattan, New York. This building just shows that Sky is the limit, really! This famous 102 story skyscraper has 73 elevators and was constructed within 1 year and 45 days and the height of this lofty building is 381 meters (1250 ft). Visitors can enjoy the magnificent view from the building’s observation deck on the 86th floor.
This is a purely business spaces building and not for residential purposes. The main attraction of this place is its constructional beauty as this building possesses great historical significance and thus, it comes under the list of must visit places in New York. Every year more than three million people come here.
This is a good place for tourists who love photography. Without taking a photo, the New York trip is incomplete. There is a beautiful light show at sunset. What makes the design so great is that for all its simplicity and sheer bulk it has a perfect composition and massing, giving the building a certain grandeur. Empire State Building is one of the tourist attractions in New York City Itinerary 3 days and New York City Itinerary 7 Days. Get Empire State building tickets to visit this amazing attraction in NYC.
Please your eyes with some breathtaking panoramic views of the New York City. Visit the iconic Empire State building, the 86th floor of which allows you to witness the incredible nature of NYC. The best way to explore this attraction is by getting the Empire State building tickets from the ticket counter. If you want to ignore the cue, then you can book the Empire State Building tickets, well in advance. You can also book the Empire State Building tour tickets to get a guided tour of the skydeck and enjoy mesmerising views.
Empire State Building Information
- Empire State Building Information
- Don’t miss out famous synchronized light show and special slideshow of famous guests.
- There is also a special holiday event.
- It has one of the most popular outdoor observatories.
- Empire State building tour tickets can be purchased online or at the Empire State Building.
- Advice is to arrive early to buy Empire State building tickets else you have to wait for tickets and also the view.
Empire State Building Ticket Prices
Admission to MAIN DECK86th Floor
- Adult Price: $32
- Child Price: $26
- Senior Price: $29
TOP AND MAIN DECK102nd & 86th Floors
- Adult Price: $52
- Child Price: $46
- Senior Price: $49
- For other Empire State building hours and tickets prices, refer to the website.
Empire State Building Hours
- The last elevator up is at 1:15AM.
How To reach Empire State Building by Public Transport
- Port Authority Bus Terminal
- CitySights NY Double Decker bus stop: #6 Downtown Tour
- Subway 34th Street
- Buses: M1 – M16
Restaurants Near Empire State Building
- Olive Garden Italian Rastaurant
- Heartland Brewery
- Europa Cafe
- Roses Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Empire State Building
95% of people who visit New York City include Empire State Building in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50.45% of people start their Empire State Building visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Empire State Building
81.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Empire State Building
Empire State Building Trips
1 View18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York City from NagpurBy: Guest UserCity: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York City
3 Views18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Los Angeles, New York City, Las Vegas from NagpurBy: Guest UserCity: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York City