Events and Festivals in New York City
- New York Fashion Week: Is a global extravaganza that happens twice a year in February and September.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: In November each year brings floods of tourists and locals to Times Square to watch the passing floats and marching bands. This year, the 89th annual parade will take place on November 26, 2015. It will start at Central Park West and West 77th Street, head down Central Park West and travel east along Central Park South to Sixth Avenue.
- New Year’s Eve: At Times Square has become an institution in itself. Hundreds of thousands gather in Times Square for festivities and to watch the famous glittery ball drop at the stroke of midnight.
- United Solo Theatre Festival: Held on 3rd October.
- Crystal City Brew Festival: Held on 5th October.
- Cbgb Festival: Held on 9th October.
Find all other New York City tours for every events and festivals that are celebrated in the beautiful city.
- Hamptons International Film Festival: Held on 10th October.
- Rockville Centre Fall Festival: Held on 26th October.
- Larac Fall Arts Festival: Held on 2nd November.
- Artisan Fine Craft Harvest Festival: Held on 16th November.
- New York City Underground Comedy Festival: Takes place in October.
- Niagara International Kite Festival: Takes place in October.
- Big Apple Film Festival: Takes place in November.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of New York City