Fanaberie8801 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 339 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA, New York City, United States
- Timings: 10:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3475990177
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Shopping Center
FANABERIE is a hit amongst every woman who loved shopping and knows about New York. It is synonymous to ladies fashion- daily wear as well as party wear when it comes to looking for such things in the city of New York. It first opened in Greenpoint in the month of March in the year 2010. It later expanded to a second location Williamsburg in the year 2012.
The eclectic collection is a perfect fit for most women and such a lovely collection can be attributed to the owner- Ella Sikorski. The main mission of Ella and the team at Fanaberie is to give every woman their own individual style and a clothing that they would love to wear. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following New York City itinerary 2 days.
Fanaberie Travel Tips
- Other Adress: 339 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11211.
- Monday to Tuesday - 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Wednesday to Friday - 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday - 10:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Sunday - 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Monday to Saturday - 10:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Sunday - 11:00 pm to 7:00 pm
How to Reach Fanaberie
- Get to Nassau Avenue
- Kestane Kebab
- Pizza Prince
- Bedford Baking Studio
- The Bagel Store
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.78% of people who visit New York City include Fanaberie in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
44.98% of people start their Fanaberie visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fanaberie
90.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fanaberie