Gramercy Tavern Tours
About Gramercy Tavern, New York City
Boasting of a delightful ambience and finger licking good food, the Gramercy Tavern was opened in 1994 by legendary restaurateur Danny Meyer. Situated inside an historical landmark building, the restaurant was designed by Bentel & Bentel and has murals by artist Robert Kushner. The vivid floral arrangements are done by Roberta Bendavid. It is arguably America’s most beloved restaurants. Visit the Gramercy Tavern to enjoy its contemporary American Cuisine, generous hospitality and excellent service. This place has overtime earned a reputation of the best tavern in New York and is frequented not only by locals but also has established its popularity amongst tourists who visit New York. Visit this place, enjoy a sumptuous meal, enjoy the fun ambience and you are sure to thank us!
Gramercy Tavern Tickets Prices
- Food and Drinks will cost you anywhere between $20 to $130 per person.
Gramercy Tavern Opening and Closing Hours
- Tavern: Sunday to Thursday- 12 pm to 11 pm; Friday and Saturday- 12 pm to 12 am.
- Dining Room: Lunch- 12 pm to 2 pm.
- Dinner: Sunday to Thursday- 5.30 pm to 10 pm; Friday and Saturday- 5.30 pm to 11 pm.
How To Get To Gramercy Tavern by Public Transport
- Union Square/ 14th Street Metro
- Park Ave S & E 20th Street bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 42 E 20th St, New York, NY 10003, United States
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
Added 42.4K times in trip plans
Bar, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Leisure, Fine Dining, Architecture
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Gramercy Tavern Tickets And Tours
Leave the hustle and bustle of New York City behind and enjoy a relaxing 2-day overnight trip to Niagara Falls. You'll travel to upstate New York by bus and visit both the American and Canadian sides of the falls to discover the majestic beauty of Niagara! The following day, you'll enjoy premium outlet shopping on the way back to New York. This overnight tour is a must-do when visiting New York City!
See New York's famous landmarks from the air on an exhilarating 15-minute helicopter tour. You'll come face-to-face with the Statue of Liberty as you fly above the Hudson River. Admire the iconic Empire State Building, the silver Art Deco brilliance of the Chrysler Building, and the sprawling green expanse of Central Park. A must for any visitor to New York City!
Explore beyond the Big Apple with a full-day tour to Washington DC from New York City. You'll capture the spirit of "the home of the brave and land of the free" as you visit the monuments and memorials of Washington DC.
Grab your friends or that special someone and get ready for 3-hours of real New York fun! This New York dinner cruise includes a delicious buffet, an amazing DJ and breathtaking views of the New York skyline. Don't wait - add this dinner cruise to your New York itinerary today!
Share your experience - Rate Gramercy Tavern, New York City
The food is close to being impeccably great; so much so that I ordered alot of food and drinks during my first visit. The menu has so many wonderful selections. The atmosphere is enjoyable, and the service reasonably good for the area. You can't go wrong with this one if you're in the area. I've also held a quick business meeting here during crunch time. I would highly suggest visiting this fine establishment at least once.
Awesome service, good wine list, missed more variety of Chile and Spain, not superb list for a Michelin star but ok. The five plates tasting menu was fantastic. Lots of different flavors but nothing super surprising. I would describe the kitchen as very consistent, tasty, fresh but no inventions. Except for the cucumber flavors of the dessert. The place is upscale but dress casual is accepted.
Came here tonight for dinner with my husband and the service is very attentive, I have no complaints the bartender Emmanuel serviced us as we waited for our table he offered us a taste of rose and moscato. It was nice to be noticed because we were standing in the back and not seated at the bar. Once we were seated for dinner our waiter Mike and his assist I believe his name was Harry I could be wrong but they were so elegant and attentive. Mike gave helpful recommendations we had the smoked trout, swordfish, chicken and tomato soup..our dinner went smoothly I left full and happy. It's nice to have restaurants like this provide amazing service should definitely be 2 stars at least for Michelin rated.
A new meaning to 5 stars. This place has over 90 employees, their own bakery and a manager that's all over it. Extreme excellent service, courses came and went with the expertise of a team of servers. Each course was plated to perfection and dreamy in flavor. Our head server acted as the director of an evening performance, guiding us through the menu. No more to say here, this is a must next time you are in Mew York!t
Get the burger. Get the burger. Get the burger. It was honestly delicious. I don't know how I feel about the chips (not much creativity or flavor) so if you can switch it up for something, I would do that. But otherwise the burger is awesome ! The lamb dish was VERY chewy and I wouldn't order it again. The sea bass was flavorful and light. So if you are looking for a healthier lighter option, I would go for this. Service was impeccable and I would definitely come back for that burger.
- Other Attractions
- Noah's Ark Water Park
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater
- Palace Theater In The Dells
- Tommy Bartlett Show
- Wizard Quest
- Timbavati Wildlife Park
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- Knuckleheads Trampoline Park, Rides And Bowling
- Tommy Bartlett Exploratory
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Noah's Ark Water Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Rick Wilcox Magic Theater
- 5 Star Hotels Near Palace Theater In The Dells
- Hotels Near Tommy Bartlett Show
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Wizard Quest
- Cheap Hotels Near Timbavati Wildlife Park
- Hotels Near Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- 5 Star Hotels Near Knuckleheads Trampoline Park, Rides And Bowling
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tommy Bartlett Exploratory
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- City Tripplans
- New York City Itinerary 7 Days
- New York City Itinerary 5 Days
- New York City Itinerary 3 Days
- New York City Itinerary 6 Days
- New York City Itinerary 4 Days
- New York City Itinerary 2 Days
- USA East Coast Itinerary 12 Days
- New York City Itinerary 1 Day
- United States Itinerary 15 Days
- New York City Itinerary 14 Days - 2 Weeks in NYC