Grand Central Terminal31064 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017, New York City, United States
- Timings: 05:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2123402583
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Architecture
Grand Central Terminal has been described as “The World's Loveliest Station”, which is mostly visited for its amazing architecture and great historic significance! It is a grand Beaux-Arts building which serves as a transportation hub connecting train, metro, car and pedestrian traffic in an efficient way. Every day, some 750,000 people travel through Grand Central. It remains the largest train station in the world, by number of platforms (44).
Grand Central's oldest continually operating business is the Oyster Bar, which opened in 1913 with the terminal. The other recognizable clock, atop the information booth at the center of the hall, has four clock faces made completely of opal. It's valued between $10-$20 million worth Look up. The zodiac mural on the roof of the main hall depicts "the Mediterranean sky during the October to March zodiac," featuring 2,500 stars. This loveliest Grand Central Terminal New York tourist attraction added in the New York City Itinerary 5 Day.
Grand Central Terminal Travel Tips
- One of the three major transportation hubs.
- Don’t miss out the Vanderbilt Hal.
- Great place to meet up with friends.
- Don't forget to look up at the ceiling.
- Avoid visiting at rush hours.
How to Reach Grand Central Terminal
- St. Penn Station.
- Nearest Subways: 4/5/6, 7
- S (42nd Street Shuttle) to Grand Central
- Oyster Bar and Restaurant
- The Manthattan Chilli Co – Traditional American Food
This loveliest Grand Central Terminal New York tourist attraction added in the New York City Itinerary 5 Day.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
84.92% of people who visit New York City include Grand Central Terminal in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
28.11% of people start their Grand Central Terminal visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Grand Central Terminal
79.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grand Central Terminal