Greenwich Village Tours
About Greenwich Village, New York City
Greenwich Village is commonly referred to as just “The village” by New Yorkers. One of the most sought after areas to stay in, this place oozes out history and significant events at every step. 60s cross cultural movements, artist’s haven, American bohemia, the LGBT movement- this place has literally witnessed it all. The most significant attraction of this area undoubtedly is the New York University also known as NYU. This urban Bohemia is surrounded by Hudson River on its west and is a must visit once in New York.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
How To Get To Greenwich Village by Public Transport
- Take a train to 14th Path Street Station.
Book Greenwich village Tickets And Tours
Take the Greenwich Village Food Tour NYC and youâÂÂll taste the real New York, having a full lunch from four of the best shops and restaurants in this very popular neighborhood. Beautiful tree-lined streets and many small neighborhood parks, giving visitors much more of a residential feel than other Manhattan areas.
Indulge in some of NYC's most delectable treats on this dessert walking tours in New York City, Lower Manhattan. Visit several popular local bakeries during New York food tours and enjoy six tastings andÂÂ you'ÂÂll even get to design your own custom cupcake! Savor a gourmet chocolate cupcake at Crumbs Bake Shop, delight in a luxurious red velvet cupcake at famous Magnolia Bakery and even sample some gelato and cookies. This NYC walking food tour is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Experience the spine-tingling thrills of a night traversing the Big AppleâÂÂs spookier streets on a tour of New York's haunted streets. During your fully narrated tour, discover the rich history of West Village and Greenwich Village haunts, including HangmanâÂÂs Tree and the New York residence where Edgar Allan Poe penned and published some of his most famous works. You may even encounter local ghosts gliding through their favorite former haunts! Full narration provides the historical context for the cityâÂÂs scary stories.
One of its kind food tours that has been conceptualised with a celebrity chef, this tour is your best way to explore the gourmet restaurants of NYC in the company of an expert local food guide. The tour takes you to variety of restaurants where you are served different courses of a traditional Italian meal including tastings at one of Chef Mario Batali's Italian restaurants.
Share your experience - Rate Greenwich Village, New York City
- Other Attractions
- Weeki Wachee Spring
- Upper Deck
- Hospital Hole
- Weeki Wachee Kayaking
- Pine Island Park
- Weeki Wachee Springs
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Weeki Wachee City Center
- Cheap Hotels Near Weeki Wachee City Center
- Budget Hotels Near Weeki Wachee Spring
- Budget Hotels Near Upper Deck
- 5 Star Hotels Near Hospital Hole
- Hotels Near Weeki Wachee Kayaking
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pine Island Park
- Hotels Near Weeki Wachee Springs
- City Tripplans
- New York City Itinerary 7 Days
- New York City Itinerary 5 Days
- New York City Itinerary 3 Days
- New York City Itinerary 6 Days
- New York City Itinerary 4 Days
- New York City Itinerary 2 Days
- USA East Coast Itinerary 12 Days
- New York City Itinerary 1 Day
- United States Itinerary 15 Days
- New York City Itinerary 14 Days - 2 Weeks in NYC