Hunts PointCurrently Open
- Address: Hunts Point, Bronx, New York, New York City, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture
Hunts Point is a small neighborhood located in the borough of Bronx in the city of New York. You can see artistic expression in every nook and corner of this place. Filled with colorful expressions, it is a treat to visit this place. Hunts Point has overtime earned the reputation of being a prostitution spot in New York. Along with that, it is very famous for the produce market that you can find here. Take a walk through this place when visiting New York. There are a lot of fun activities to do and lot of things to see in this area.
Hunts Point Travel Tips
- Steer clear of the hookers.
- Do not carry too much money.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hunts Point
- Depends on what you do and buy.
Hunts Point Hours
- Check out the timings for produce market before visiting.
How to Reach Hunts Point
- Nearest Bus station: Spofford Av/Halleck St, Spofford Av/ Bryant Av, Nearest Subway: Hunts Point Av, Longwood Av.
- Mo Gridder’s BBQ
- Randall Restaurant
- New Chinese Fried Chicken
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.52% of people who visit New York City include Hunts Point in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50% of people start their Hunts Point visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hunts Point
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hunts Point