Junoon288 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 27 W, 24th Street, New York, NY 10010, New York City, United States Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2124902100
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Leisure
Junoon literally translated means passion. It is a restaurant started by the famous Restaurateur Rajesh Bharadwaj. The setting of the place is really close and intimate. Vikas Khanna is a celebrity chef and has won accolades over and over again for his lovely sense of food and charming personality; is also the culinary ambassador of Junoon. Junoon is also said to be the best upscale Indian restaurant in the city of New York. An amalgamation of old Indian style with modern elegance, this is one of the best places for lovely food, ambience as well as experience in the city of New York.
Junoon Travel Tips
- Do book in advance as it is generally very difficult to find a table here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Junoon
- Please find out about the prices from the authorities.
- 7 days a week- 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Sunday- Thursday- 5:30 pm-10:30 pm
- Friday and Saturday-5:30 pm-11:30 pm
How to Reach Junoon
- Subway: 4,6 to 28th Street and F,M,N, R to 23rd Street
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Junoon Address: 27 W, 24th Street, New York, NY 10010, New York City, United States
- Junoon Contact Number: +1-2124902100
- Junoon Timing: 12:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Time required to visit Junoon: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.71% of people who visit New York City include Junoon in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
85.71% of people start their Junoon visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Junoon
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Junoon
People normally club together Radio City Music Hall and Aldea while planning their visit to Junoon.
People also prefer to end their day with Junoon.