Lexington Avenue, New York City
About Lexington Avenue, New York City
Lexington Avenue, New York City - Address
Address: 569 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 17.1K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Lexington Avenue is one of the coolest places in New York to hang out at. The place is abbreviated as 'Lex' by most of the New Yorkers and is located on the eastern side of Manhattan. The Lexington Avenue line is one of the busiest subway lines in New York City. It is so partially because of the constant bustling nature of this neighborhood and majorly because it is a shot-spot for shopping in the city.
Lexington Avenue is basically a place where you can get your hair cut, your shoes resoled and your clothes dry-cleaned and get all your basic needs fulfilled. There are mainly four shoe-repair shops, three independent bookshops and three barbershops, etc. Most of the Lex boutiques are less popular but offer more unique products. Lex has many high end antique jewellery shops and home furnishing boutiques.
Lexington Avenue Information
- Don't be completely dependent on your credit cards, carry little cash.
- Be sure that you have dressed comfortably to avoid tiredness during shopping.
- Parking space is available.
How To reach Lexington Avenue by Public Transport
- Grand Central Terminal
Restaurants Near Lexington Avenue
- Birthday Party Booker
- Hunkamania NYC Club
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lexington Avenue, New York City Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- 42nd East Street
- New York City Ballet
- The Octagon, Roosevelt Island
- Barrymore Theatre
- St Thomas Church
- Trinity Church
- Alice In Wonderland Statue
- Studio 54
- Upper East Side
- New World Stages
- New York City Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in New York City
- What to See in 48 Hours in New York City
- What to See in 72 Hours in New York City
- How to Spend 5 Days in New York City
- How to Spend 6 Days in New York City
- How to Spend 7 Days in New York City