Being one of the many iconic structures built on Coney Island which was built in 1903, Luna Park has established itself as one of the must go to amusement destinations in Brooklyn, New York. You are advised to come to Luna Park and spend a considerable time to enjoy the food, sand and the overall ambience that Coney Island has to offer to you. There is a lot to see around Luna Park too, so be sure to explore as to have the complete experience!
Luna Park, Coney Island Travel Tips
- Try avoiding on weekdays.
- Do not forget your ID.
- It is a non smoking zone.
- Plan your trip well in advance to avoid disappointments.
Entrance Ticket Details For Luna Park, Coney Island
- Luna Park works on the credits system. Please check the official website to find out what deal works the best for you!
Luna Park, Coney Island Hours
- Please check the official website for the exact dates and timings, to plan your trip better!
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.19% of people who visit New York City include Luna Park, Coney Island in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
81.82% of people start their Luna Park, Coney Island visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Luna Park, Coney Island
59.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Luna Park, Coney Island