Macy's Herald Square3676 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 151 West 34th Street New York, Ny 10001, New York City, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +718-2126954400
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center
The Macy's Herald Square is the flagship of Macy's department stores, located on Herald Square in Manhattan, New York City. This is World’s and ofcourse America’s largest Departmental Store. Macy’s Herald Square used publicity devices such as a store Santa Claus, themed exhibits, and illuminated window displays to draw in customers. Reaching the place is easy as it is one of the important landmarks in New York, well connected with the local transport. You will get buses, metro rail and local cabs for this place. An estimated 20 million shoppers visit Macy’s Herald Square over the course of each year.
Browse everything from cosmetics to apparel to house-wares and beyond. In fact, the space is so expansive they have a Visitor Center on the 34th Street Balcony Level and restaurant located throughout. Additionally, Macy’s Herald Square can also help you become a better chef with their onsite cooking school, De Gustibus, which offers an array of classes and chef series. If you’re visiting during the winter holidays, take a stroll past their storefront windows, which are decorated every year in intricate and festive displays.
Macy's Herald Square Travel Tips
- International shoppers can get a discount at the visitor’s center.
- The lower floors tend to be more crowded than the upper floors and weekdays before lunch are the least crowded time.
- Take advantage of baggage check/coat check if you'll be shopping for a while.
- Ask the cashier if you'd like to have your purchases shipped home.
- There are few eat-outs at the Macy’s.
How to Reach Macy's Herald Square
- Penn Station
- Koreatown – Korean Food
- The Spotted Pig - Gnocchi
- Serendipity3 – Frozen hot Chocolate
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.93% of people who visit New York City include Macy's Herald Square in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
42.61% of people start their Macy's Herald Square visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Macy's Herald Square
77.98% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Macy's Herald Square
Is Macy's open on July 04 2019 and what are the opening hours?Answer Report Abuse
I think it will be as their official website does not mention anything about it being closed on the 4th of July. But call them on (212) 695-4400 to make sure.Report Abuse