Marea703 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 240 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019, United States, New York City
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2125825100
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Dine In, Restaurant, Fine Dining
This archetypal Italian restaurant is dedicated to the coastal cuisine of Italy and the Chef Michael White presents a wide variety of the delicacies comprising of oysters and clams served with home-made pasta.
The whole fish dishes and other short meat meals are perfect for a lunch, dinner or a brunch. With over 750 selections, 50 percent of the wine list is dedicated to European whites, which complement the fresh fish and seafood; the restaurant has over 15 rosé selections to offer year round.
Must try out- Duck Ragu Fezzatini and Octopus with Bone marrow.
Marea Travel Tips
- Online reservations are available.
- Private dining is also available.
- Lunch from Monday to Friday at 12:00 pm to 02:30 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday Brunch at 11:30 am to 02:30 pm.
- Monday to Thursday Dinner at 05:30 pm to 11:00 pm; Friday to Saturday 05:00 pm to 11:30 pm; Sundays at 05:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
How to Reach Marea
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.88% of people who visit New York City include Marea in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
69.23% of people start their Marea visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Marea
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marea