Minton’s is a renowned club of New York and is quite a fun place to be at. It is now revived as one of the most famous jazz places of the city. It was created by Richard Parsons and noted restaurateur Alexander Smalls. The place has some lovely cuisine for you to try out and enjoy. It is majorly inspired by the place Smalls grew in and he has tried to re create an amalgamation of traditional cuisine along with the setting and has tried to supplement it with the recent times.
Minton's Travel Tips
- Dress code for Men- No hats and no shorts. Collared Shirts and Jackets highly recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Minton's
- Music Charges- On Wednesday: At Bar: $15, At Table: $25
- On Thursday to Sunday: At Bar: $10, At Table: $20
- A three course meal along with cocktails will cost approximately $30 onwards per person.
- Sunday Brunch: 12 pm - 3 pm
How to Reach Minton's
- 116 Street Metro stop
- Adam C Powell Bl/w 120 St bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in New York City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in New York City and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.61% of people who visit New York City include Minton's in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
95% of people start their Minton's visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Minton's
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Minton's