Nargis Cafe6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2818 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235, USA, New York City, United States Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7188727888
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant
Nargis Cafe is a lovely Uzbek Restaurant located in the heart of Brooklyn, New York. Opened in 2002, this has become a popular place to try authentic Uzbek cuisine amongst locals and tourists alike. The interiors are decorated with the influence of Asian culture. The dishes are made with utmost care and highest quality meat and spices are used. You must try their Bojon salad served with eggplant puree and fresh garlic or traditional dishes like plov, samsa, shurpa, and lagman. The staff is friendly and will help you choose the right dish to pamper your taste buds. Consider coming here to spend some quality time with your loved ones.
How to Reach Nargis Cafe
- Bus B68 to Coney Island Av/Av Z bus stop
- Subway to Sheepshead Bay station
- Nargis Cafe Address: 2818 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235, USA, New York City, United States
- Nargis Cafe Contact Number: +1-7188727888
- Nargis Cafe Timing: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!